Let's face it , whether you are a business owner, full-time mom, corporate ladder kind of gal or just plain busy, Mondays can get overwhelming. Here are some tips that help me get through the week.
1) TIME BLOCK YOUR WEEK. Honestly DO NOT read much further until you do this. It will take you less than 30 minutes and your anxiety (at least mine does) instantly reduces. Make time for your priorities so time doesn't get the best of you! Do it right now!
2) SCHEDULE SOMETHING FUN. On a weekday! Say what? For me, it is as simple as watching Very Cavallari on Thursday nights (should I admit that!?!) or maybe a manicure at lunch. Write it down. Schedule it. Weekdays can be fun too!
3) CALL A FRIEND. Or Mentor. Everyone needs guidance. And motivation. You aren't alone. Plus studies show that 2 are better than 1. Chat it out.
4) SURROUND YOURSELF WITH MOTIVATION. For me, it is reading every AM and listening to podcasts. My walls are filled with quotes and post-it notes. Even if I wanted to give up, there are like 1,000 reasons around me reminding me why I shouldn't.
4) REMOVE THE DISTRACTIONS. And disconnect. This can be a wide variety of things. But stop the scrolling. Remove the treats you shouldn't be eating. Remind yourself that procrastination is actually a form of stress! In other words, stop self-sabotage!
5) SMILE. And love yourself. Seriously. Smile. Do something that makes you laugh. Give yourself a hug. Have confidence that you will do amazing things this week! #mindsetwinseverytime
For bonus tips, head to the Crush the Rush podcast where I chat about 3 Systems you can setup to save you time!
Imagine your time management fairy god-mother coming in to wave her magic wand and show you a better way! And actually, see results. We combine productivity best practices, business strategy, and community support to help you get to the next level without burnout.