Your CEO Book Guide for 2022Dec 29, 2021
I love a good book list! So much so that it has become a tradition every year to compile one.
- There are a few in this year's gift guide
- Here are Empowering Books from 2021
- And here is my CEO Book Guide
And with that said, here is my reading list for 2022.
- Clockwork by Mike Michalowicz
- Rocket Fuel: The One Essential Combination That Will Get you More of What you Want from Business by Wickman and Winters
- Blue Ocean Strategy, How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make Competition Irrelevant by Kim Mauborgne
- Launch: How to Sell Almost Anything Online, Build a Business you Love, and Live the Life of Your Dreams by Jeff Walker
- Entreleadership by Dave Ramsey
- Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman
- Winning: The Unforgiving Race to Greatness by Tim Grover
Do you love these tips? Take the Productivity Personality Quiz to get a Netflix-style binge-worthy resource list to help you find your focus and is customized to you! Take the quiz here.
- Chasing Daylight by Eugene O'Kelly
- Linchpin: Are you Indispensable by Seth Godin
- Twelve and a Half: Leveraging the Emotional Ingredients Necessary for Business by Gary Vaynerchuk
- The Ruthless Elimination of Hurry: How to Stay Emotionally Healthy and Spiritually Alive in the Chaos of the Modern World by Comer
- Relentless: From Good to Great to Unstoppable by Tim S. Grover
- The Best Yes: Making Wise Decisions in the Midst of Endless Demands by Lisa Terkeurst
- The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment by Eckhart Tolle
- Burnout: The Secret to Unlocking the Stress Cycle by Emily Nogoski and Amelia Nogoski
What books are you looking forward to in 2022? Happy reading!