Empowering Business Books for 2021Jan 07, 2021
Wondering what to read this year? Or some of the best books (at least ones that I have chosen) to build your business?
Here is my 2021 reading list! And I will say if you have listened to the Crush the Rush podcast and my Morning Routine my biggest tip for incorporating personal development and reading into my routine is to set a timer. If you set a timer for 10 minutes every morning you can get through 10-12 books every year!!
- Dream Big - Know What you Want, Why you Want It and What you are Going to do about it - Bob Goff
- Unshakeable - Your Financial Freedom Playbook - Your Financial Freedom Playbook
- Free to Focus - A Total Productivity System to Achieve more Doing Less - Michael Hyatt
- Fear is not the Boss of You - How to Get Out of Your Own Head and Live the Life you Were Made For - Jennifer Allwood
- Mindset - The New Psychology of Success - Carol Dweck
- The Vision Driven Leader - 10 Questions to Focus your Efforts, Energize your Team and Scale your Business - Michael Hyatt
- The Coaching Habit - Say Less, Ask More and Change the Way you Lead Forever - Michael Bungay Stainer
- Grit - The Power of Passion and Perseverance - Angela Duckworth
- Can't Hurt Me - Master Your Mind and Defy the Odd - David Goggins
- Dare to Lead - Brave Work, Tough Conversations, Strong Hearts - Brene Brown
- The One Page Marketing Plan - Get New Customers, Make More Money, and Stand Out from the Crowd - Allan Dib
- Marketing Made Simple - A Step by Step StoryBrand Guide for Any Business - Donald Miller
- The Nuclear Effect - The 6 Pillars of Building a 7+ Figure Online Business - Scott Olford
- Group - How One Therapy Group and a Circle of Strangers Saved my Life - Christie Tate
- Greenlights - Matthew McConaughy
- Untamed - Glennon Doyle
- The Light We Lost - Jill Santopolo
- Whisper Network - Chandler Baker
And just in case you need more, here is my go to CEO Book List! https://www.hollymariehaynes.com/blog/your-ceo-book-guide
Make sure to jump in the Crush the Rush FB group and tell me what you are reading!!