The Busy Entreprenuers Holiday Gift GuideNov 04, 2021
2021 Entrepreneur Holiday Gift Guide
I can't believe it is the holiday season already. I have always loved curated gifts and have become known in my family for being "creative" when it comes to gift-giving. In a year where we really didn't know what to expect, I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite "busy entrepreneur" gifts, that I have curated just for you. It is a mix of fun, and festivity, and a bit of productivity (which I had to throw in). These are some of mine and my client's favorites that I thought you would love for yourself and your biz besties!
Whether you are purchasing for yourself, your family, or friends you deserve to be celebrated this year!
As we turn the corner into a new year (in just a few months), I hope this gives you some ideas and inspiration!
1) A cozy PJ set with slippers.
- These Target PJS are my fav. I have even hosted a few calls in them this year!
- I wear these slippers pretty much every day.
2) A LUME light.
- Zoom calls aren't ending any time soon and this light has been a game-changer.
3) A good wall calendar.
- I just bought this glass calendar as a gift to myself, BUT also have gifted this version as well to clients.
4) Bath bombs.
- These My Soul CBD bath bombs are always are such a nice treat at the end of the week. I also love their "sleep" gummies.
5) A 2022 planner.
- I might have a favorite. (Don't forget you can use the code CTR10 to save 10%)
6) Snacks on the go (i.e. stocking stuffers)
- I keep these at my desk for extra protein on the go.
- I love these in the afternoon for a little pick me up. The banana bread is the best.
- These are my favorite chocolate snacks. They are great in the freezer.
7) Desk mug with motivation
- These were gifts to my mastermind members this year and they are a community favorite.
8) Portable chargers.
- This is one of my favorite chargers because it fits in your purse when you are on the go.
- This USB hub is great for all your extra equipment (podcasters this is great for microphones and lights!)
9) The best motivational books
- Always in a hurry? Read this.
- Learning to make wise decisions in the midst of chaos.
- Crush your goals with this cute motivational card deck
10) Blue Light Glasses
- And if you are like me, you need the 0.5 magnification too! Go for the 5 pack!
BONUS: My favorite work-from-home outfits.
I hope this inspires you to keep making your impact in the world and encourage others to do the same.
Please note in some cases affiliate links are included in this post. All recommendations and opinions are my own.