Episode 401: How Personalized Functional Medicine Can Improve Your Performance with Gut Personal's Jillian SmithFeb 06, 2024
Are you ready to ramp up your health and business game?
Today we welcome Jillian Smith, the lead practitioner at Gut Personal. She is a functional medicine registered dietitian dedicated to optimizing health by addressing the root causes of bodily imbalances. Jillian’s expertise lies in navigating the intricate web of gut health issues, hormonal imbalances, infertility challenges, and autoimmune conditions. Jillian is known for her deep commitment to her clients, guiding them with a blend of professional knowledge and personal passion.
Together we explore how personal functional medicine can enhance our performance as business owners, entrepreneurs, moms, and wives. As we dive into the topic of gut health, we also explore the unique business model of Gut Personal, which involves customized supplements, gut testing, and health coaching. Join us as Jillian shares her personal journey, the signs to look for when identifying gut issues, and practical tips to implement for feeling and performing better.
In today’s episode, you will hear:
- The importance of properly fueling your body
- Techniques for incorporating breathwork
- How to build awareness around your nervous system
- How to incorporate daily routines for maintaining optimal health and energy levels
CONNECT WITH JILLIAN:
Save 10%: Use the Coupon Code HOLLY10
CONNECT WITH HOLLY:
• ASK ME ANYTHING: www.hollymariehaynes.com/chat
• TAKE THE CEO WEEK CHALLENGE: www.hollymariehaynes.com/ceoweek
• WORK WITH HOLLY: www.hollymariehaynes.com/workwith me