Episode 399: Shifting the Paradigm in Women's Leadership with Jen SzpigielJan 30, 2024
How do we redefine the leadership paradigm for women, and crush the age-old societal narratives that box us in?
Today, we welcome a special guest, Jen Szpigiel, founder of Becoming Iconic, to tackle a pivotal issue of rewriting the rules for women entrepreneurs. Jen, who's a titan of entrepreneurship with 18 years under her belt and a $20 million wellness brand to her credit, isn't just here to give us an inspirational pep talk. No, she's here with the cold, hard evidence and her personal journey that shatter the myth of women's limited capacity.
We'll explore her journey of shedding the limitations of corporate fashion and marketing to embrace the chaos and fulfillment of being a stay-at-home mom turned entrepreneur. She'll dish out her wisdom on why the "self-made millionaire" is a misnomer and how teamwork truly makes the dream work - all while raising a family and teaching other women to unleash their iconic selves.
In today's episode, you will hear:
- Jen’s inspiring story of scaling a wellness brand to $20 million while balancing the joys and challenges of motherhood and travel
- Tactics about outsourcing and mentorship
- Strategies for growth
- Reminders to dream big and stay grounded
CONNECT WITH JEN:
CONNECT WITH HOLLY:
• ASK ME ANYTHING: www.hollymariehaynes.com/chat
• TAKE THE CEO WEEK CHALLENGE: www.hollymariehaynes.com/ceoweek
• WORK WITH HOLLY: www.hollymariehaynes.com/workwith me