Episode 397: How to Create a High Performing Team Culture Your People Will Thrive in with Monique LindnerJan 23, 2024
We are so thrilled to have Monique Lindner on the show today! Monique is the creator of the Time Method, a published author, coach, consultant for high performance and leadership, and an autistic change maker. She was born in former East Germany with two chronic health issues which helped her to realize her life's passion and purpose.
During our empowering conversation, we dive into the concept of Time Alchemy and how you can utilize it to create high performing teams and ditch the idea that you have to work more to be productive. Monique shares her inspiring story of how she was led to her purpose in life and how she now helps others find theirs. Join us as we explore a unique perspective on slowing down to ultimately speed up, and learn how to create high-performing teams that thrive in remote work settings.
In today’s episode, you will hear:
- The importance of core values when hiring
- What are the Chrono Energy Types?
- How to protect your energy
- Creating a team culture where everyone thrives
- How you can use Time Alchemy for better work life balance
CONNECT WITH MONIQUE:
CONNECT WITH HOLLY:
• ASK ME ANYTHING: www.hollymariehaynes.com/chat
• TAKE THE CEO WEEK CHALLENGE: www.hollymariehaynes.com/ceoweek
• WORK WITH HOLLY: www.hollymariehaynes.com/workwith me