Episode 395: Client Spotlight: Pivoting from Corporate Advertising to a Thriving Health and Fitness Membership Model with Jessica SmithJan 16, 2024
Have you ever wondered how to transition from a stable yet unfulfilling job to following your true passion?
In today’s client spotlight, I had the pleasure of sitting down with Jessica Smith, a former corporate advertising whiz turned health and fitness accountability coach. Jessica, founder of Fit Life with Jessica, has reshaped her career to empower female entrepreneurs to integrate realistic eating and workout routines into their bustling lives.
Jessica shares her journey from conquering her personal weight loss battle to coaching women on how to merge self-care seamlessly into their professional grind. She talks about the inception of her membership model that offers clients continuous support through a coach-in-your-pocket experience and the deliberate decisions that paved the way for its launch.
In today’s episode, you will hear:
- How diet and workout can be a strategic move for your business
- Insider advice on Jessica’s unique membership model
- About her thrice-weekly email strategy
- The importance of detaching personal worth from sales figures
CONNECT WITH JESSICA:
Private Podcast: How to Plan a Week of Meals in Under 20 Minutes https://view.flodesk.com/pages/64d3ab1de553a30f7732fde7
CONNECT WITH HOLLY:
• ASK ME ANYTHING: www.hollymariehaynes.com/chat
• TAKE THE CEO WEEK CHALLENGE: www.hollymariehaynes.com/ceoweek
• WORK WITH HOLLY: www.hollymariehaynes.com/workwith me