Episode 381: How to Move Through the Fear of "What If This Doesn’t Work Out?” with Amanda McKinneyNov 28, 2023
Why not you?
Today we are talking with the inspiring Amanda McKinney. In 2017, Amanda decided to take a leap of faith and pursue her own journey with entrepreneurship after being laid off from her corporate marketing job. Today, Amanda is a passionate entrepreneur who has discovered her love for helping people make progress in their businesses. She specializes in working with accidental entrepreneurs, those who stumble into the world of business and struggle with self-doubt. Amanda's book, Why Not You?, delves into navigating the fears and doubts that inevitably come with entrepreneurship.
Over the course of the episode, you’ll hear us talk about accountability, courage over confidence, and overcoming self-doubt. She reminds us that failure is normal and that trusting our resources is key to moving forward. She also has some free resources waiting for you.
In today’s episode, we cover:
- The importance of accountability in achieving goals
- Setting realistic goals
- The marketing and entrepreneurial mindset
- Overcoming the fear of failure
- Setting boundaries in business
- Creating resources for making progress and taking action
CONNECT WITH AMANDA:
Permission to Prosper Free Training: https://www.amandamckinney.com/peptalk
5 Steps to Define Success Free Download: https://www.amandamckinney.com/success
CONNECT WITH HOLLY:
• ASK ME ANYTHING: www.hollymariehaynes.com/chat
• DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE PROFIT TOOLKIT: https://www.hollymariehaynes.com/profit
• WORK WITH HOLLY: www.hollymariehaynes.com/workwith me