Episode 359: Client Spotlight: The Importance of Knowing When to Hire A Coach with Jenn LathropSep 12, 2023
Joining the show today is my friend and client, Jenn Lathrop! Jenn is a mother to four wonderful children and a coach who specializes in helping moms stay active and healthy through pre-pregnancy and beyond. She focuses on her four key steps to help moms have the best possible labor and delivery and postpartum journey. Jenn shares how she has built her coaching business and how she stands out in an oversaturated market.
During your conversation, we dive into the topic of knowing when to hire a coach and how it has contributed to Jenn's success. We also discuss the role of your mindset when working with a coach and tackling new habits. Jenn's expertise and passion for coaching new and expecting moms will inspire and empower you.
In today’s episode, we cover:
- The signs you are ready to hire a coach
- How to stand out in an oversaturated market
- The misconceptions of hiring a personal trainer
- Addressing the lack of support system and resources for pregnant and postpartum moms
- Creating a healthy mindset around your pregnancy and beyond
CONNECT WITH JENN:
FREEBIE: Private Podcast www.jennlathrop.com/podcast
1:1 Coaching: https://www.jennlathrop.com/
CONNECT WITH HOLLY:
• ASK ME ANYTHING: www.hollymariehaynes.com/chat
• JOIN THE CLUB: https://www.hollymariehaynes.com/club
• WORK WITH HOLLY: www.hollymariehaynes.com/workwith me