Episode 349: What You Need to Have in Place Before you Take the Leap to Transition to a Different Career with Jennifer BersonAug 08, 2023
Joining the show today is civil litigator turned founder of Jeneration PR and the Jeneration Academy, Jennifer Berson! Jen’s agency is award-winning and she champions the PR agency model for ambitious women seeking a satisfying, high-powered career that doesn’t require the sacrifice of personal & family time to make a powerful impact. Jen is truly a powerhouse woman and has been recognized by Ink Magazine, Forbes, Apple, Entrepreneur, PR Week, and more.
Over the next 30 minutes, we dive into what a huge career transition looks like and what you need to have prepared in advance. Jen gives us a behind-the-scenes look at what it is like to grow and scale a boutique international digital agency. She also shares her favorite tips how prioritizing relationship building, media relations, and networking to grow her business.
In today’s episode, we cover:
- Tips for pitching yourself
- Key factors for a career transition
- The importance of networking and building connections
- Examples of a CTA in pitching
- Niching down to focus on your strengths
CONNECT WITH JENNIFER
CONNECT WITH HOLLY:
• TEXT HOLLY: 614-810-4236 or click here
• JOIN THE MASTERMIND: Apply here to chat with Holly
• CREATE YOUR ANTI-SOCIAL STRATEGY: https://www.hollymariehaynes.com/social