Episode 315: Client Spotlight: How Karen Creel Created A Local Networking Plan and Tripled Her Clients using our Anti-Social StrategyApr 11, 2023
I’m super excited to introduce you to Karen Creel today. Karen is a certified garden coach and one of my Anti-Social School students! After retiring from a career in nursing and trying multiple brick and mortar businesses, she has recently focused her energy on growing her business by focusing on her local audience. Through the power of local visibility, Karen has not only grown her presence in her community, but also grown her business!
What’s made the biggest difference for Karen? She has stepped out of her comfort zone – she’s been on a local TV Show, she is teaching at nurseries and non-profits and simply being open to collaborations with other business owners who have “look alike” audiences. As she’s practiced teaching and received positive feedback, her confidence has grown! She’s became more comfortable pitching herself and she’s kicked imposter syndrome to the curb!
Karen has grown her local clientele through teaching classes and she has 1:1 clients too! She also has an online course launching soon if you aren’t local to her!
In this episode:
- Let’s meet Karen! [0:29]
- Karen shares where she was prior to joining Anti-Social School [2:40]
- Karen’s local visibility plan [5:49]
- How did Karen become comfortable pitching herself? [9:37]
- How did Anti-Social School help Karen? [10:55]
- How has Karen gotten new clients through her new strategy? [13:35]
- How can you work with Karen if you aren’t local to her? [16:59]
- Are you ready to plant now? Listen in for your tips! [19:31]
- TEXT HOLLY: 614-810-4236 or click here
- LEARN MORE ABOUT THE CLUB: https://www.hollymariehaynes.com/club
- CREATE YOUR ANTI-SOCIAL STRATEGY: https://www.hollymairiehaynes.com/social