Episode 303: How to Use your Authentic Story to Sell with Jessi ShuraleffFeb 28, 2023
Today we welcome Jessi Shuraleff to the Crush the Rush podcast! Jessi teaches women to make sales through the art of storytelling. She shares how storytelling one-on-one or with a group has a lot to do with that feeling of “me too” – making someone feel that they aren’t alone.
Interestingly, she explains that selling is also about building relationships and creating connections. When she’s starting a new conversation with someone, she tries to understand what both people are trying to get from the conversation, and she reminds herself that she should be listening 80% of the time - and only talking 20% of the time!
Jessi shares that storytelling is valuable because it helps to create a community of likeminded people who have similar values and goals. It can also help people who are curious to expand their values and goals.
How can storytelling help with sales? It helps you build the like, know and trust factor and it makes you relatable. It simply begins with being honest with yourself and going from there.
In today’s episode:
- The moment Jessi found her voice again
- How storytelling has changed Jessi’s life
- How your story can help you make sales
- How to use your pivotal moments to shine a light on your story
- How your story helps you grow and scale
CONNECT WITH JESSI:
This is My Truth Podcast
CONNECT WITH HOLLY:
- TEXT HOLLY: 614-810-4236 or click here
- JOIN CRUSH THE RUSH LIVE: https://www.hollymariehaynes.com/live
I hope these tips help! Keep in touch! Leave me a message at hollymariehaynes.com or instagram.com/holly_marie_haynes