Episode 295: Syncing your Cycle: How to Get More Done in Less Time with Megan RempelJan 31, 2023
Today we’re talking to Megan Rempel all about working WITH your cycle to get more done! Megan shares how she learned about “cycle thinking” and how it all makes sense once you learn it!
She breaks down the four phases of our cycle by comparing them to the four seasons – spring (follicular), summer (auditory), fall (luteal) and winter (menstrual). We learn about the energy we feel during each phase and how we can work WITH that energy to feel more in alignment with ourselves.
Megan shares how she plans her months based on her cycle. She starts by blocking off her menstrual phase in RED – no high energy activities during that time! Then, she blocks her ovulatory phase in green. This is when she knows she’ll have the energy to do lots of things! From here, she shares how, as a woman in business, she uses the phases of her cycle to plan her calendar. It’s her SUPERPOWER!
She then explains how our cycle affects the foods our bodies need and crave each during each phase and how we can use foods to combat PMS symptoms. Movement should also be tailored to our cycle and Megan tells us how!
This episode is jam-packed with valuable information! If you want to learn more about Megan and what she has to offer, check her out on Instagram:
In this episode we cover:
- Megan’s history and how she was introduced to “cycle thinking”
- Megan breaks down the four phases of our cycle and what they mean
- How to adjust your schedule based on your cycle
- The importance for women in business to adapt to their cycle
- How to fuel your body based on your cycle
- How to tailor movement to your cycle
- How your morning routine might differ based on your cycle
Megan is a Registered Nurse an online health coach, and a cycle syncing expert. Her mission is to help other women discover that life can actually be easier, IF they tap into the magic that we’ve had inside us all along - our monthly cycle. Her own journey from overwhelmed and exhausted mom of 4 to gaining back control of her life through simple and effective things like cycle syncing is what fuels her passion to help women get out of survival mode and find ease and joy in their lives.
CONNECT WITH MEGAN:
CONNECT WITH HOLLY:
- TEXT HOLLY: 614-810-4236 or click here
- ENROLL IN ANTI-SOCIAL SCHOOL: www.hollymariehaynes.com/antisocial (Use the code "SOCIALDRAMA" to save $500)