Episode 291: How to Make a Leadcast Strategy Work for You with Cait HowardJan 17, 2023
I am so excited to bring Cait Howard to the podcast today. Cait produces the Crush the Rush podcast AND is a member of our Mastermind Alumni Community. She shares how she went from corporate healthcare to co-owning her podcast management company, Amplify, with her husband.
After listening to her clients, Cait developed a new product called a Leadcast. It’s a mini private podcast that nurtures leads, builds your authority and collapses time between discovery and purchase. Cait sees Leadcast as the next generation of lead magnets. It’s a great way to connect with your audience, nurture them, and then direct them to a paid offer.
Cait explains why focusing on social media may not be the best strategy compared to creating a podcast. With social media, the algorithm dictates who sees your content, but with a podcast, whoever subscribes automatically sees your podcast in their feed – no “fighting the algorithm.” She still believes there is a lot of room for growth in the podcast world and a Leadcast is like a “mini-series” that takes a small time commitment. Also, by focusing on one specific topic, it connects the entrepreneur with a potential client who wants to learn more.
Connect with Cait and learn more about Leadcasts on IG: https://www.instagram.com/caitroseco/
In this episode we cover:
- Let’s get to know Cait and hear her journey
- Cait shares how she listened to her clients and came up with a new product to support them
- But EVERYONE has a podcast!!!
- How do you know if you’re ready to create a Leadcast?
- Let’s talk about Leadcast strategy
- You probably already have a Leadcast topic-don’t recreate the wheel
CONNECT WITH CAIT:
Listen to Cait's Leadcast: https://amplifyboutique.mykajabi.com/leadcast
CONNECT WITH HOLLY:
- TEXT HOLLY: 614-810-4236 or click here
- APPLY FOR THE MASTERMIND: www.hollymariehaynes.com/crushtherushcollective
I hope these tips help! Keep in touch! Leave me a message at hollymariehaynes.com or instagram.com/holly_marie_haynes