Episode 287: How to Set Your Schedule Based on Your Priorities with Cara HarveyJan 03, 2023
Join us today as we talk with Cara Harvey, who went from overwhelmed school teacher to productivity coach for moms. Cara’s 15-minute formula is perfect for moms who find pockets of time they’d like to fill with productivity.
Cara also explains the difference between goals, habits, and routines. Goals are all the way at the end, but it’s the habits and routines that get us there! She teaches us how to break down different types of goals into daily tasks and routines so that they are attainable. Also, don’t forget to take the season of your life into account. Your priorities likely shift in different seasons, which will affect your goals.
If you’re feeling overwhelmed, Cara recommends starting with a brain dump and realize that everything is NOT URGENT! She walks us through her four-quadrant approach to getting the right things done … and letting go of the rest! Hear more from Cara on her podcast – The Purpose Driven Moms Show. If you’re curious about her book, check out her free 30-page workbook at www.15minuteformula.com/free
In this episode we cover:
- Cara’s journey to becoming an accidental entrepreneur
- A little bit about the Cara’s productivity framework for moms
- The premise of the 15-minutes formula
- Cara explains the difference between goals, habits, and routines
- Make sure your vision is tied to the right priorities
- What’s one step you can take NOW if you’re completely overwhelmed?
Cara is a wife, mom to a 15-year-old stepson, 6-year-old daughter, 4-year-old son, and a woman of God. She works as a mom empowerment coach and her mission is to provide women with the tools, resources, and community to reach their goals, empower themselves, find their happiness, and live a life by design. She does this via her blog, podcast, virtual community groups, and e-courses that help women learn to balance their lives, finances, schedules, health, and themselves!
CONNECT WITH HOLLY:
- TEXT HOLLY: 614-810-4236 or click here
- APPLY FOR THE MASTERMIND: www.hollymariehaynes.com/crushtherushcollective