Episode 275: How to Make Shift Happen with Anthony TrucksNov 22, 2022
I’m super excited to welcome Anthony Trucks to the podcast today. I’ve heard Anthony speak multiple times and I always walk away inspired! Anthony is a former NFL player but is now an expert in identity shifts. Anthony walks us through taking ownership in our lives and how doing the work when nobody is looking allows you to shine bright in the world.
Anthony walks us through his process called the “roots and fruits,” where we’re able to see where the roots in our lives produce the fruit in our lives. He recommends making your goals “touchable” so you can really feel what it would be like to achieve them. It might be hard initially but focus on the process and find an accountability partner, and you can achieve what Anthony likes to call “hustle harmony.” Go to www.anthonytrucks.com to learn all about Anthony and what he can offer you!
In this episode we cover:
- Learn about Anthony and what he does
- A moment where Anthony was trying to find his identity and move to the next level
- How to lean into the dark to get to the light
- Anthony gives us an example of how to dig deep, do the dark work and get results
- When it gets hard, how do you keep going?
- What is “hustle harmony” and how do you achieve it?
Anthony Trucks is a former Foster Child, NFL Football Player, Competitor on American Ninja Warrior, Author, Shift Coach and Entrepreneur. From foster care to the NFL, to successful business owner, Anthony Trucks has accomplished what statistics would say is impossible. As a speaker and identity shift coach, Anthony teaches people how to access the power of their identity to expand their capacity, tap into their full potential, and Make Shift Happen!
CONNECT WITH ANTHONY:
Take the Quiz: AnthonyTrucks.com/quiz
CONNECT WITH HOLLY:
- TEXT HOLLY: 614-810-4236 or click here
- WORK WITH HOLLY in 2023: https://www.hollymariehaynes.com/workwithme