Episode 271: Finding and Creating Unique Balance by Being Vulnerable in Motherhood and Business with Megan GillespieNov 08, 2022
Are you an Entrepreneur and also a MOM? Do you feel like you have to hide the fact that you’re a mother from your audience? If so, tune in for today’s episode where we interview Megan Gillespie. She’s a mentor for mom business owners. She’s on a mission to teach moms that they can be both amazing mothers AND strong business owners.
Megan explains that by sharing the REAL and not the PERFECT with your audience, you’ll better connect and find common ground with prospective clients. Also, understanding and appreciating the season of life you’re in will help you to ride the waves of entrepreneurship.
Find Megan and all her resources at www.bossladiesandbabies.com and listen to her podcast – “Boss Ladies and Babies.” She also co-wrote a book called “Millennials Guide for Working Parents.”
In this episode we cover:
- A day in the life of Megan Gillespie
- How to feel like you’re NOT hustling all the time
- Why you should show up REAL and not perfect
- How to start sharing the real behind-the-scenes stuff
- Advice for working parents with a limited amount of time
CONNECT WITH HOLLY:
- TEXT HOLLY: 614-810-4236 or click here
- DOWNLOAD THE NEW PODCAST SERIES - 'DITCH THE SOCIAL DRAMA": www.hollymariehaynes.com/social
- JOIN THE COMMUNITY: www.hollymariehaynes.com/club