Ways to Automate your Side HustleSep 17, 2020
You are already busy and burnt out and then you tell your husband you want to start this new business thing…..🙄
I remember when my girls were 18 months old and I felt this urge to try something new. I decided to dig in and guess what… I didn’t even tell my husband for the first few weeks. (I don’t recommend that). lol. I waited until I had something show for. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
But, I remember feeling all sorts of anxious and overwhelmed and worried about HOW I was truly going to create a business from scratch in literally pockets of the day most of the time during hours where no one was awake. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I didn’t want to give up. I had to figure out a better way. So I researched and studied how I could run a business the right way (i.e. I want my customers to be the focus and help as many people as I can) without driving myself into the ground. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Automation and duplication is key. And all of these resources are free (as in you don’t need any budget to do them). 👉 to learn and save this to reference! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1. Batch your days not just your work.
2. I have a duplicatable sequence for everything. But most importantly. Making sure my clients get what they need. ⠀
3. There are tools for everything. But being able to reach multiple people at the same time. Gold. (I use Streak).
4. Don’t try to move mountains while you are working 9-5. Weekdays are on autopilot. I focus on 1-2 activities and schedule the rest ahead of time. (I use Planoly, FB scheduler and my own apps). ⠀⠀
5. Answering the same questions over and over again to your clients? Create a community. They learn from each other and you can streamline your responses. ⠀⠀⠀⠀
I get it. Time is tight, but you can do a lot with just 1% of your day. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Which one of these has worked best for you? ⠀⠀⠀