How to Avoid Holiday Overwhelm in your BusinessNov 20, 2020
Does the thought of running your side hustle over the holidays give you even more anxiety than usual?
Typically at least once around this time of year I would get so overwhelmed and burnt out I would just collapse. It's hard enough to run a business and work full time but then when you add in all the busyness of the season (and those year-end goals!) well it can get a little nuts.
These are some of my tips to keep your sanity (and still stick to your strategy) during the holiday season!
1) Map it out NOW! Sit down and pick out the BIG milestones. Both business and professional.
2)Narrow it down. Out of the BIG milestones. How many are done and how many do you need to work on? What do you need to complete? This includes knowing your dates...Black Friday, Giving Tuesday, Free Shipping Saturday
3) Determine your product/service focus.
4) Work ahead. Systems come into play here. Maybe you can pick one day to go all in so that you can have the rest of the week off!
5) Re-use your content to save time but make it relevant to the season. It is OK to repurpose it, just add a holiday twist. Meet people where they are this time of year. Giveaways, Holiday Gift guides, helpful freebies, over-deliver!
6) Make sure the season is meaningful to you (one of my pillars of the CTR method is to avoid burnout and actually recognize the season you are in. It doesn't matter what others are doing)
6) Schedule time to take time to dream and reflect.
✨Which one of these tips can you apply this week to make your season a little brighter? ✨
P.s. need a little extra support this season? Jump into my Crush the Rush community for more helpful tips like this and live weekly trainings!!! 🙋♀️