People often wrestle with an idea or question for weeks or months before asking for advice. You could be missing out on that one new idea or breakthrough that changes everything.
- Maybe you’re wanting to plan out your launch… or maybe it’s social media you’ve been struggling with.
- Maybe you’re not seeing growth in your business and are stuck with where to take your business next.
- Maybe you’re wanting to make a shift in your brand or need a solid plan for your business and need help with a strategy
- Maybe you want to streamline your system and processes so you actually see some white space on your calendar
- Maybe you’re not ready to hire a full-time coach or strategy consultant, but you know you need an expert’s eyes on your business.
- Maybe you just need a productivity plan to make sure you are working on the right things at the right time (and hold you accountable)
This package was designed for you!
WHAT YOU GET:
- 90 minutes of 1:1 support with an experienced entrepreneur building a business right alongside you
- 30 days of Voxer support (to help hold you accountable)
- Access to 2 mini-courses (Crush your Content and Crush your Email)
- The clarity and confidence necessary to make major strides towards your dream business
- Clear and customized action plan delivered in Trello: After our call, I’ll deliver a document with all of the steps you need to take to accomplish your goal
HOW IT WORKS:
We’ll book a 60-minute Zoom call (1 of 2 calls)
Prior to the call, you will submit all relevant information to me to review
During our call, I will answer all of your questions and provide a detailed action plan and next steps
You’ll receive 30 days of Voxer support and we will chat as you implement
- After 30 days you will schedule a 30-minute follow-up call (2 of 2 calls)
You’ll walk away with a solid strategy and the confidence, clarity, and direction that you need to tackle the next step in up-leveling your business.
- As a Business Intensive client, you also get access to upcoming workshops, masterminds, and products first!